Based in Manchester City Centre, you’ll be a key member of our new development team, working on varied and exciting projects for a broad range of clients. We aim to provide “development as a service” to the business and you’ll have a growing role in delivering that.
Your time will be split between learning to develop React sites, coding, and performing QA on exciting experiments and developing your skills.
As a Graduate/Junior Developer you’ll play a part in our multi-disciplinary Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) & UX team. You will be working with and supported by a Developer and Senior Developer, and also work alongside Design, UX and Optimisation delivering high-performing programmes for clients such as Moss Bros., Bensons for Beds, Compare The Market and many more.
You will have the opportunity to build your skills, with time to focus on new technologies, with mentoring and training available all whilst at the heart of a fast-growing digital agency working for some of the most recognised brands.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing React websites using the latest tools with support from our team
- Working with clients & partner teams
- Attend in-house workshops and learning sessions
- Use industry A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize, Optimizely X and VWO
- Carry out QA processes and monitoring of live tests
The above is not exhaustive. We hope you’ll be happy to develop your role with encouragement and support from PRWD. If you’re keen, we’re genuine about pushing your boundaries. We’d love to see you grow to support the business and to achieve your own personal goals.
If you don’t know PRWD….in 2018 we partnered with clients which included:
- some of the UK’s most well-known multichannel retailers
- high growth pureplay retailers
- global, industry leading insurance brands
- global, industry leading sports brands
- global, industry leading retailers
- global, industry leading education providers
- global, industry leading drinks brands
- pioneering AI businesses
Working with us at PRWD you’ll get
- 34 hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish [yay!]
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Additional day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Team building activities, from cocktail-making courses to paintballing
- Ongoing training (through various channels) and personal development plan
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week & great coffee
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- The opportunity and help to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Genuine autonomy in your role
- An opportunity to truly accelerate your career and the impact you deliver
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.