Main Purpose of Job:
Deliver test ideas and designs (including wireframes, visuals and prototypes) for our CRO, UX and UCD clients. Using the latest technologies and tools to deliver user journey maps and create low/high fidelity designs that have intelligent, creative and innovative solutions. You must work with the delivery team to gather insight into user behaviour from both
qualitative and quantitative tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar. You will also work closely with the development team to make sure your designs are executed correctly with
the tests we launch.
You’ll also help deliver UCD programmes, from sketching workshops, project management, roadmaps and timelines. Being client facing, you’ll present back your designs and gather feedback to create a collaborative working relationship, seeing projects through from start to finish.
- Collaborate on a range of client projects as part of our multi-disciplinary delivery team
- Produce sketches. wireframes and prototypes for recommended tests
- Produce high quality final designs ready for testing or implementation on client websites
- Help create exceptional final deliverables for client projects
- Participate as an integral member of UCD redesign projects
- Attend/run collaborative workshops either internally or in-house along with attending weekly meetings or calls with clients where necessary
- Support sales and marketing by creating high quality collateral and materials
- Create sales collateral and presentations to support our pitches for new business
- Collaborate in the development of process documentation and business templates
- Review and support development of new processes as PRWD grows and changes Personal Development
- Work to develop new skills and knowledge and achieve your personal development goals
- Represent PRWD and yourself within the industry via blogging
The above is not exhaustive. We hope you’ll be happy to develop your role with encouragement and support from PRWD. If you’re keen, we’re genuine about pushing your boundaries. We’d love to see you grow to support the business and to achieve your own personal goals.
Working at PRWD you’ll receive:
- 34-hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Annual company profit share scheme
- Additional day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Team building activities, from cocktail-making courses to paintballing
- Ongoing training (through various channels) and personal development plan
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fresh fruit & great coffee
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- The opportunity and help to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Genuine autonomy in your role
- An opportunity to truly accelerate your career and the impact you deliver
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.