We are looking for a passionate, empathetic and experienced User Researcher who would relish the opportunity to play a key role in delivering PRWD’s wide ranging behavioural research proposition for clients ranging from innovative AI startups through to some of the world’s largest brands.
You have a passion for understanding user behaviour in order to identify and prioritise where digital experiences can be improved, optimised and in many cases redesigned. You will have developed extremely strong research moderation skills over the last few years and empathy and humility are two of your biggest strengths.
At PRWD we are either optimising specific areas of websites, redesigning core areas of a website such as checkout, navigation, my account, and application processes – or redesigning whole website experiences through our user-centered redesign methodology. Research will always will be one of the core inputs to all our work, so you know that you will be playing a truly integral role to the success and continued growth of the agency.
What You’ll Be Doing as a User Researcher
- Developing and advocating research strategies to understand user needs for a wide range of digital experiences
- Planning, designing, preparing and running relevant research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of digital experiences
- Delivering customer insights workshops and presentations to client teams which may include the C-suite and senior decision makers
- Harnessing our Heuristic Evaluation Methodologies for both ecommerce and application processes to conduct evaluations and competitor benchmark reports
- Collaborating with our data team to understand the biggest opportunity areas across digital experiences to focus your research efforts
- Using a range of behavioural insight tools to develop online polls, harness session recordings, heatmaps and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research
- Closely collaborating with our multi-disciplinary team including strategists, UX designers, developers and data analysts to delivery incredible value and impact to our clients
- Represent PRWD within the UX community and the wider industry via blogging and speaking were suitable opportunities arise
- Support and mentor less experienced members of the team through 1-2-1s, knowledge sharing and structured development plans.
- Support the marketing team with development work and work on innovation projects for PRWD
Essential Skills & Attributes
- A minimum of 3 years research experience
- A minimum of 1 year 1-1 research moderation experience
- Strong empathy and genuine humility
- Experience in client facing roles were you’re responsible for sharing insights with senior decision makers
- People and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or qualification in a HCI related field
- Experience running ethnographic research studies
- Experience using research tools such as Indeemo, Whatusersdo, Usertesting.com, HotJar
Working at PRWD you’ll get
- 34 hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Additional day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours including working from home
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- Ongoing training and personal development plan
- The opportunity to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Great coffee and fresh fruit
- Genuine autonomy in your role
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.