Senior UX Designer
Main Purpose of Job:
Take ownership of delivering design projects (including wireframes, visuals and Prototypes) for our CRO, UX and UCD Clients. Using the latest technologies and tools to deliver user journey maps and create Low/high fidelity designs that have intelligent, creative and innovative solutions.
You must work with the delivery team to gather insight into user behaviour from both qualitative and quantitative tools such as Google Analytics, HotJar and User Research techniques. You’ll also have an understanding of the CRO process to make sure we are delivering the highest quality design solutions and meet client KPI’s.
You’ll also be responsible for delivering UCD programmes, from creative sketching workshops, project management, roadmaps and timelines. Being client facing, you’ll present back your designs and gather feedback to create a collaborative working relationship, seeing projects through from start to finish.
- Deliver client projects as part of our multi-disciplinary delivery team
- Produce sketches, Wireframes and prototypes for design projects including long term solutions for UCD projects and short term A/B test ideas
- Produce high quality final designs ready for delivery or implementation on client websites that meet deadlines and budgets
- Deliver exceptional final deliverables for client projects
- Manage UCD redesign projects and design A/B tests for CRO programmes
- Run collaborative workshops either internally or in-house along with attending weekly meetings or calls with clients.
- Mentor and manage junior members of the UX team through teaching, leaning and development.
- Support with the hiring of UX designers and interview processes.
- Help set quarterly personal objectives for junior members the UX team
- Maintain regular one to one check-in meetings with individual team members to help with support their objectives and progression
- Create and develop process documentation and business templates
- Review and support development of new products and processes as PRWD grows and changes
- Work to develop new skills and knowledge and achieve your personal development goals
- Represent PRWD and yourself within the industry via blogging and industry talks.
The above is not exhaustive. We hope you’ll be happy to develop your role with encouragement and support from PRWD. If you’re keen, we’re genuine about pushing your boundaries. We’d love to see you grow to support the business and to achieve your own personal goals.
Working at PRWD you’ll receive:
- 34-hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Annual company profit share scheme
- Additional day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Team building activities, from cocktail-making courses to paintballing
- Ongoing training (through various channels) and personal development plan
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fresh fruit & great coffee
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- The opportunity and help to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Genuine autonomy in your role
- An opportunity to truly accelerate your career and the impact you deliver
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.