Senior Front End Developer
Where You Come In
We’re looking for a technically talented and experienced Senior Front-end Developer to lead our “Dev as a Service” initiative with a variety of excellent clients for both client projects and A/B test build.
The Senior Front-End Developer is a key driver in our multi-disciplinary CRO & UX team. You will work alongside the Head of UX and Optimisation and Optimisation Strategists delivering high-performing programmes for clients such as Moss Bros., Bensons for Beds, AB Inbev brands and many more. You will be the technical lead and coordinator for all our development, from project development to building & QAing complex experiments.
This role is challenging yet rewarding. It’s pioneering for PRWD and an opportunity for you to build and mentor a development team in a fast-growing digital agency, whilst working for some of the most recognised brands across the UK and Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Head up the development of PRWD’s technical capability to constantly look to improve our development and QA processes
- Lead the agency with both innovative external and internal projects
- Support business development through new service offering and pitches
- Support and mentor other developers in the team through 1-2-1s, knowledge sharing and structured development plans.
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations on test concepts
- Build strong relationships with client technical teams & partner teams
- Attend in-house workshops and calls with clients or other stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers to build test-winning experiences
- Conduct technical audits and ensure correct implementation of testing tools
- Carry out thorough QA processes and monitoring of live tests
- Represent PRWD within the developer community and the wider industry via blogging and speaking
Essential Skills & Attributes
- A minimum of 3-years front end experience
- Backend knowledge desirable E.G. PHP, SQL, Node,
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Understanding of UX principles
- Confident using GitHub version control
- Experience building responsive websites (Bootstrap etc.)
- Experience dealing with cross browser compatibility and CSS best practices
- Thorough QA and cross browser testing experience
- GA knowledge
- People and Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
PRWD is a fast-moving digital agency that requires its senior team to be self-motivated and forward-thinking; passionate and resilient.
- Degree or qualification in a computing related field
- Experience coding tests in Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimise and AB Tasty
- Google Tag Manager knowledge
- Node.js knowledge
- Worked with Google Analytics API
Working at PRWD you’ll get
- 34 hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Additional days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Team building activities, from cocktail-making courses to paintballing
- Ongoing training (through various channels) and personal development plan
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week & great coffee
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- The opportunity and help to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Genuine autonomy in your role
- An opportunity to truly accelerate your career and impact you deliver
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.