Senior Front End Developer (A/B Testing)
Where You Come In
We’re looking for a technically talented and experienced Senior Front-end Developer to both build diverse and complex experiments and build up an agile development team.
PRWD is a fast-moving digital agency that requires its senior team to be self-motivated and forward-thinking; passionate and resilient.
The Senior Front-end Developer is a key driver in our multi-disciplinary CRO & UX team. You will be working alongside the Head of UX and Optimisation and Optimisation Strategists on delivering high-performing programmes for accounts such as Moss Bros., Bensons for Beds and AB Inbev brands. You will be the technical lead and coordinator for all our accounts, from auditing and performance reviews to building & QAing complex experiments.
This role is challenging yet rewarding. It is an opportunity for someone to build and mentor a development team in a fast-growing digital agency, whilst working for some of the most recognised companies in the UK and Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct technical audits and ensure correct implementation of testing tools
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations on test concepts
- Carry out thorough QA processes and monitoring of live tests
- Build strong relationships with client technical teams & partner teams
- Attend in-house workshops and calls with clients or other stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers to build test-winning experiences
- Constantly look to improve our development and QA processes
- Represent PRWD within the developer community and the wider industry via blogging and speaking
- Support and mentor other developers in the team through 1-2-1s, knowledge sharing and structured development plans.
- Support business development through new service offering and pitches
- Support the agency with development work and work on innovation projects for PRWD
Essential Skills & Attributes
- A minimum of 4 years front end experience
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Have an understanding of UX principles
- Confident using GitHub version control
- Experience of building responsive websites (Bootstrap etc.)
- Experience dealing with cross browser compatibility and CSS best practices
- Thorough QA and cross browser testing experience
- Apply best practice coding principles to your work
- Google Analytics knowledge
- People and Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or qualification in a computing related field
- Experience coding tests in Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimise and AB Tasty
- Google Tag Manager knowledge
- Node.js knowledge
- Worked with Google Analytics API
Working at PRWD you’ll get
- 34 hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Additional day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Team building activities, from cocktail-making courses to paintballing
- Ongoing training (through various channels) and personal development plan
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week & great coffee
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- The opportunity and help to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Genuine autonomy in your role
- An opportunity to truly accelerate your career and impact you deliver
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.