Conversion Optimisation Strategist
We are looking for a confident, experienced and experimental Optimisation Strategist to coordinate the delivery of optimisation services to a diverse client roster.
PRWD is a fast-moving digital agency that requires its account leads to have a commercial focus, well-tested interpersonal skills and the assuredness to work in an autonomous environment.
Being an account lead, you will be the spearhead for a number of our conversion optimisation programmes. Not only will you using your own experience in drawing insights from qual and quant data streams to inform project roadmaps, you will also be coordinating with the data, dev and UX teams to deliver excellent results for clients such as Moss Bros., Bensons for Beds and AB Inbev brands.
The role is challenging yet rewarding. It is an opportunity to work with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK & Europe in a discipline that is generating high-investment, as well as honing your potential management skills by serving as a mentor to the wider optimisation team.
Here’s the role:
- Evaluating website analytics data to identify areas of opportunity for testing
- Undertaking heuristic website evaluations based on UX best practice and previous optimisation experience
- Crafting hypothesis for A/B testing and website improvement recommendations based on qualitative insights and quantitative data
- Moderating and taking part in collaborative, creative workshops to produce solutions to wow the client
- Collaborating with our UX design and development teams to manage A/B tests through the concept design and build phases
- Analysing A/B test results to determine the impact on UX and ROI
- Planning, conducting and analysing user research to gather a deep understanding of user needs
- Building strong client relationships through weekly update calls and regular client workshops
- Managing project teams, inc. project resource planning
- Representing PRWD within the industry via networking, blogging and speaking
- Supporting with development of PRWD business process and strategy
The above is not exhaustive. We hope you’ll be happy to develop your role with encouragement and support from PRWD. If you’re keen, we’re genuine about pushing your boundaries. We’d love to see you grow to support the business and to achieve your own personal goals.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2-Years experience in a related role, e.g. UX, CRO, psychology, acquisition etc
- Ideally a candidate with a conversion optimisation agency background
- We’d like someone who has experience leading multiple client programmes
- A strong foundation of knowledge of UX Best Practice and A/B Testing Principles
- Experience using Website Analytics Tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, Omniture
- Experience in Planning, Conducting and Analysing User Research Techniques, e.g. remote and / or moderated research
- Confident Communicator, ideally with experience liaising with clients and stakeholders
Join PRWD and you will receive:
- 34 hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Additional day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Team building activities, from cocktail-making courses to paintballing
- Ongoing training (through various channels) and personal development plan
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week & great coffee
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- The opportunity and help to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Genuine autonomy in your role
- An opportunity to truly accelerate your career and impact you deliver
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.