Do you have a passion for helping businesses grow through understanding user behaviour and intelligent website optimisation? We’re seeking an enthusiastic and experimental Optimisation Strategist to join our energetic and growing team of expert strategists, UX designers and developers.
In this role you’ll be given the opportunity to lead on-going website optimisation programmes and UCD projects. User behaviour is at the heart of everything we do at PRWD, so it’s integral that you have a fascination for delving into qualitative insights and quantitative data to feed into creative test designs. You’ll be liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis with a view to building strong, lasting client relationships.
Working at PRWD you’ll get:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- 34 hour standard working hours per week, including a 4pm Friday finish
- Training and personal development
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Good coffee and fresh fruit
- Working in a company that really cares about the work they deliver with an emphasis on building and developing our team and developing great client relationships
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning, conducting and analysing user research to gather a deep understanding of user needs
- Evaluating website analytics data to identify areas of opportunity
- Undertaking heuristic website evaluations based on UX best practice and previous optimisation experience
- Crafting hypothesis for A/B testing and website improvement recommendations based on qualitative insights and quantitative data
- Moderating and taking part in collaborative, creative workshops to produce solutions to wow the client
- Collaborating with our UX design and development teams to manage A/B tests through the concept design and build phases
- Analysing A/B test results to determine the impact on UX and ROI
- Building strong client relationships through weekly update calls and regular client workshops
- Managing project teams, inc. project resource planning
- Representing PRWD within the industry via networking, blogging and speaking
- Supporting with development of PRWD business process and strategy
The above is not exhaustive. We hope you’ll be happy to develop your role with encouragement and support from PRWD. If you’re keen, we’re genuine about pushing your boundaries. We’d love to see you grow to support the business and to achieve your own personal goals.
Who we’re looking for
- 2 years experience in a related role, e.g. UX, CRO, psychology, acquisition etc
- A strong foundation of knowledge of UX best practice and A/B testing principles
- Experience using website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in planning, conducting and analysing user research techniques, e.g. remote and / or moderated research
- Confident communicator, ideally with experience liaising with clients and stakeholders
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.