Conversion Optimisation Executive
Where You Come In
We are looking for an enthusiastic and open-minded person to join our growing conversion optimisation team.
You will be working alongside the Conversion Optimisation Strategists coordinating conversion optimisation programmes: analysing performance and evaluating websites to generate ideas for improvement.
This role is varied and requires a person to be curious, commercially-aware and willing to explore new workstreams to support our team in delivering fantastic results through our various services.
Being in an agency and part of the ever-evolving digital landscape, the role will be as challenging as it is rewarding and presents an opportunity to become a well-rounded digital practitioner with a diverse skill-set.
What You’ll Be Doing
Collaborate on a range of client projects as part of PRWD’s project team.
Support on individual projects, delivering the full Optimisation process and methodology.
- Attend/Support on in-house collaborative workshops and required client meetings
- Complete post project reviews and implement learnings to improve client satisfaction
- Conduct a range of qualitative research methods to gain a rich understanding of user behaviour, motivations and expectations for a variety of clients
- Plan, moderate, observe and analyse 1-1 user research sessions working in collaboration with the wider PRWD team
Testing & Hypotheses
- Work with PRWD strategists, researchers, UX designers and developers to hypothesise and design test variations which significantly influence user behaviour
- Apply your extensive academic knowledge to utilise a range of psychological principles to test variations and understand their impact on human behaviour
- Deliver insightful post-test analysis, learnings and reporting
- Harness and improve your knowledge and appreciation of statistics to help PRWD become a truly data-driven, scientifically intelligent, conversion optimisation agency
- Create and manage project documentation
- Identify opportunities to develop and deliver thought provoking presentations to the internal team at PRWD, client teams and forums which will enhance and enrich everyone’s understanding of behavioural psychology
- Write thought provoking and powerful articles on the PRWD blog and external publications based upon your psychological knowledge working within a conversion optimisation agency
- Work to develop new skills and knowledge and achieve your development goals
The above is not exhaustive. We hope you’ll be happy to develop your role with encouragement and support from PRWD. If you’re keen, we’re genuine about pushing your boundaries. We’d love to see you grow to support the business and to achieve your own personal goals.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Experience in client facing roles were you’re responsible for sharing insights with a stakeholders of various seniority
- Foundational skills in a variety of digital disciplines, e.g. data
- People and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong empathy and genuine humility
- Desire to assume new tasks and responsibilities
- A 2:1 degree qualification (no preferred discipline)
- Experience working in a multi-skilled group dynamic to achieve specific objectives
- A commercial awareness
- General digital industry understanding
- Good content writing skills
Working at PRWD you’ll benefit from…
- 34 hour working week inc 4pm Friday finish
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Additional day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Team building activities, from cocktail-making courses to paintballing
- Ongoing training (through various channels) and personal development plan
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week & great coffee
- Opportunities to continually stretch yourself and your experiences
- The opportunity and help to develop your personal brand should you like to
- Genuine autonomy in your role
- An opportunity to truly accelerate your career and impact you deliver
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.