Are you a data specialist who is keen to work with a range of household brands to help them gain a rich understanding of the true behaviour of their visitors and customers?
Are you interested in seeing the merging of quantitive insights and qualitative insights to prioritise how digital experiences can be best redesigned or optimised?
Are you interested in working remotely when you want, where you want, in order for you to be the most productive you have been in your career so far?
If this sounds like you, then we’d like to hear from you.
PRWD are a leading UX and conversion optimisation agency with our training and research facility in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. We’re looking for the right person who relishes crunching numbers, makes sense of what they see and translates quality data into real actionable results.
Our portfolio of clients has included some amazing businesses across the UK and Europe including Games Workshop, Beerhawk, Compare the Market, Allianz, Center Parcs, Red Bull, NICE and UCLan to name a few.
Where you come in:
You’ll work alongside PRWD founder Paul Rouke and our UX team, responsible for ensuring the setup and accuracy of data while interrogating the numbers to provide actionable insights and testable ideas.
We are looking for exceptional data champions who are inquisitive and genuine. You’ll need to love data, statistics as well as having an interest in UX and be able to tell clients the story about their data and what you recommend.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting audits of analytics configuration and tracking, to ensure data is accurate. Presenting findings and suggested solutions to clients, and when needed managing the implementation of the changes
- Using advanced analysis methods to find insights in client data that can advise website optimisation and learnings about their customers
- Finding answers to key business questions around clients’ websites and their customers
- Briefing your colleagues on your findings and being part of creative brainstorm sessions where solutions are created through user-centred designs or a/b test variations based on your data insights
- Using data to measure and demonstrate the impact of the team’s work on client websites
- Interrogating test results and translating what the data is saying into a story
- Identify client-specific KPIs and create dashboards and reports to give clients and strategists a summary of website performance based on these KPIs
- Providing internal knowledge sharing and training
- 2+ years experience with web analytics
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics. You’ll be able to create and use a range of reports to find intelligent, actionable insights, and will have good knowledge of tracking and tool configuration
- Proficient use of tag managers (GTM, Tealium)
- Experienced in developing, implementing and delivering customised analytics strategies
- Google Analytics IQ certification preferable
- Google Adwords proficiency preferable
- Knowledge of A/B testing principles and experience analysing A/B tests would be advantageous
Working at PRWD you’ll get:
- 33 days holiday including bank holiday
- An additional day holiday for your birthday
- Total autonomy – work when you want, where you want
- An opportunity to accelerate your career with the range and scale of clients you will work with
- An opportunity to build your personal profile in the industry, sharing your knowledge and experience through contributing to our blog and speaking at events
Sounds like you? If you’ve got the skills, experience, and passion for this role we want to hear from you. Send us your CV and tell us why you’d like to work with us along with your current salary information. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.