I’ve recently had the pleasure of speaking at the Internet Retailing Conference 2011 in London in one of the 8 workshops that took place.
I was invited to speak by one of our partners, WhatUsersDo. I chose to speak about remote and moderated usability testing. Below the slides is a list of useful links providing tips and best practice about usability testing, whether moderated or remote.
My slides below look in particular at:
- how important is usability testing?
- a comparison of moderated & remote usability testing
- what business questions can usability testing answer?
- plus in the workshop I carried out a moderated test session with one of the attendees
Useful links on usability testing
- 67 questions usability testing can answer
- User Testing 101 – Good, Better, Best Approaches
- 5 Tips When Conducting User Research
- Lab Based User Testing – Objectives, Methodology, Deliverables
- The business benefits of user testing
- 9 women x 9 hours = 9 usability insights
- How Appliances Online increased sales by 9.5% through usability testing
- How Speedy gained strategic business insights through usability testing